Wouldn’t it be great if your house could clean itself…? This is the question I asked some of my West Kensington cleaners and I received an incredulous look in reply. Well, there is such a book by Mindy Clark ’How To Get Your House To Clean It Self ‘ It gives an 8 step by step guide on how to keep your home in order. She suggests how to avoid the mess before it starts, to changing a messy area to a tidy one and how to get your family on board. I was really inspired by this great book. I decided to collate 5 top tips recommended by some of our West Kensington cleaners to help you keep on track with your regular cleaning:
- Wash your dishes after every meal – saves you time in the long run and avoid, build up dirty dishes and fungi taking a life of its own amongst the pots and pans.
- Laundry – If you have a washing machine and tumble dry; spread you washing over a few days and sort them into colour pile to avoid a massive mountain of laundry that would become too over whelming to tackle.
- Having a rug in the hallway – cuts your carpet cleaning, having your rug in a high traffic area would help reduce washing your carpet from once a month to one a season.
- Put everything back in its place – When you use something put it back in its place, whether it’s a book from a book-shelf or a slipper on a shoe rack.. Everything has a place.. right? ..so it should be put back in its rightful home.
- Change your daily house rules – Get your family on board with the housework dedicate tasks to help spread the work load an rota the cleaning chores every quarter.
If you are looking for help with regular cleaning or deep cleaning contact Swiss Cleaning our West Kensington cleaning services; 020 7602 3285