Fulham cleaners have come up with 7 great ways to help you achieve a perfectly clean home:
- Start a basket system.. Are you always loosing things..? Well, create individual baskets which belongs to each family member, so items that goes missing end up going to each persons basket.
- Dust one area a day – take one piece of furniture a day and dust that one site. You could do it while a TV advert is one..
- Busy hands – your hands always needs to be full, keep busy moving items to their right place..
- De-clutter your draws – once a month if there is something you bring into your house that does not have a purpose, through it out and only keep what you need.
- Clean for 15 minutes a day – start in one room set a timer, play some music .. do what ever get you going. This will help dissipate that over whelming feeling.
- Do your dishes after eating your meal – This helps you keep on top of your kitchen chores and prevents your kitchen looking like a bombs hit it..!
- Laundry – If you have a washer dryer … doing the laundry every two days will help spread the task and make this chore feel more manageable.
If you would like more advice on cleaning or would like to book our West Kensington Cleaning Services, contact Swiss Cleaning on 020 7602 3285.