Our cleaners West Kensington are always challenged by helping some client create order to the help clean their home. It is near impossible to clean with items flying around the house and the place would not look cleaned unless tidying was done first.
For February, our Fulham cleaners and West Kensington cleaners have put together 7 tips to help keep on top of the cleaning before the spring: –
- Fluff up flattened pillows with a short spin dryer.
- Good time to rotate your Linen. Empty items from the cupboard and put frequently used towels and sheets to the back with the less used at the front.
- Flip the mattress over ..using of course some help.
- Check walls for finger marks, gently clean with soap and water.
- Dust the bookshelves take everything done and put only what deservers to be there relegating the rest to the second-hand bookshop.
- Vacuum the books before replacing back on the shelves.
- Move kitchen appliances such as fridges or cookers and clean behind you can be amazed at how quickly dust and grime accumulates.
Check list put together by Swiss cleaning who provides Fulham cleaners, West Kensington Cleaners and cleaners Hammersmith. If you need a free quote call 07973 825255.