Living in West Kensington is great but one of the biggest problem is that of pollution in London which is due mainly to heavy traffic during rush hour in the morning and evening, with some areas being constantly polluted throughout the day.
Car fumes are damaging our health and creating dust pollutants in our home. Areas including Warwick Rd and Tallgarth Rd W14 are some of the biggest culprits of this crime. Arranging your cleaning to be done on a schedule can certainly help combat this issue. See below a plan of action to tidy you cleaning schedule in an orderly way:
Things to clean daily
Spending a few minutes on these tasks will help prevent build-up: –
- Clean away any spillage as you are cooking
- Tidy and put things away as you use them
- Make your bed as soon as you get up
- Wipe showers and bath after use
Things to clean weekly
To keep your home presentable and clean you must aim to do these chores weekly. Schedule them in to your weekly planner so they do not get missed.
- Deep clean kitchen and bathroom
- Open windows regularly
- Vacuum and mop if wooden floors
- Change bedding
- Wipe all light switches and door handles with anti-bacterial cleaning agents
- Dust throughout the house
Things to clean monthly
Monthly cleaning is your most mammoth of task and it can become a nightmare if not tackled regularly as part of your cleaning routine.
- Deep clean fridge
- Empty and clean washing machine with lime scale remover
- Deep clean grill or oven
- Clean inside and outside of window
We are here to help any way we can, you can book one of our West Kensington cleaners at Swiss Cleaning on 020 7602 3285 or email us for a free quote at firstname.lastname@example.org