House cleaning Fulham the eco-friendly way is kicking up a storm in West London but how can our residence combat the ever rising pollution and dust they are faced with each year. We asked our Fulham cleaners to give us their take on environmentally friendly home cleaning. We compiled our cleaners Fulham offering and selected the 8 best ideas domestic cleaning solution ideas. See below
- Stale and stuff air quality, open windows when cleaning – boiling cinnamon and ginger to get a spicy smell wafting through your home.
- Carpet odour- Baking soda is great for eliminating bad carpet smells. Sprinkle oer your carpet then vacuum
- Leave the toxins on your feet out side – When you get home immediately take of your shoe and avoid dragging, animal waste, pollen etc.. from the streets. This also helps reduce your cleaning time of the floors
- Coffee stained mugs- apply white vinegar paste mixture with salt and rub with a damp cloth.
- Can you see through your windows – mixture of white vinegar and lemon sprayed onto your windows does wonders to bring back the shine to any glass
- Bathroom Stains – white vinegar is also brilliant at removing hard water stains from sinks and baths
- White ring water remover- anywhere you have left a cup ring of water on your table accept wood can be cleaned with a damp cloth and tooth-paste
- Brass cleaner – Using a damp cloth with a mixture of vinegar lemon and salt with your brass furniture safely to its former glory.
The above tips were given by our cleaners Fulham. If you would like to book a cleaner from our West Kensington cleaning services. Contact Swiss cleaning on 020 7602 3285