Is there an easy and quick way to organise your laundry. .? We spoke to our cleaners in West Kensington and cleaners in Fulham to get there recommendations. Listed below: –
- Keep all you sheets and towels in neutral colours preferably buy all white this makes doing the laundry easier to mange and looks fresh.
- Do laundry at the weekend Saturday or Sunday
- Use fitted sheets in master bedroom – pillow covers and duvet cover wash about every 2-3 weeks wash light colours first
- Rotate washing kids’ sheets– wash everyone’s sheets weekly – or rotate every two a weeks
- clean / sanitise washer you can purchase tablets you pop in the washing machine that removes bacteria do this once a month
- Quite a few Kensington cleaners also suggested using natural products Whitener like white vinegar for softener – which you can place in the softener dispenser, and Dryer Balls in the dryer.
For more information or to book our West Kensington cleaners or cleaner in Fulham email: email@example.com or call 020 7602 3285